“The SAFETY, HEALTH and WELL-BEING
of our nation’s WOMEN and CHILDREN
must become our TOP PRIORITY
in LAW and SOCIETY.”
– Patrice Lenowitz, The Nurtured Parent
To ensure the protection of the rights, safety, health and well-being of our nation’s women and children.
Protecting children. Educating the public. Empowering survivors.
FOUNDER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
– Patrice Lenowitz (The Nurtured Parent Support Group for Survivors of Domestic Abuse)
You can view Patrice’s Bio by CLICKING HERE.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
– MASHONDA TIFRERE (Author, Philanthropist; Music Artist)
– SAMANTHA PLOTINO EMERY (Mission Based Coordinator YWCA Bergen County)
– TERESA LANG (DV Survivor, Co-Facilitator )
HONORARY ADVISORY BOARD
– LUNDY BANCROFT (Internationally Acclaimed Domestic Violence and Child Maltreatment Expert, Author, Speaker, Playwright)
– RICHARD POMPELIO (Attorney; Founder of the New Jersey Crime Victims Law Center)
– DR. MARY MANDIS (Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist)